A Different Kind of Ride- Chapter 12
More slow updates! Real life is being ridiculously busy right now.
Dave decided that the walk to John’s house was significantly nicer when there wasn’t blood dripping onto his sleeve.
The house was only two blocks from the bus stop, and they kept up their usual stream of banter all the way there. John had paused in the middle of his driveway to reenact the time Karkat tried to beat Sollux at DanceDanceRevolution, Dave watching from the front steps and trying to suppress his laughter, when Jade came barreling out the front door.
“What’s up?” Dave asked. Jade grinned as she fished the car keys out of her skirt pocket.
“I’ve got a date!”
Dave glanced at John to see his reaction. He wore a complicated expression, torn between cheerful encouragement and brotherly concern. “Another? With who?”
never stop writing
12 Notes/ Hide
- hidanlover-tama likes this
- prince-lovely likes this
- brostriders-honkeytonk-badonk likes this
- stronglittlebird likes this
- dakre likes this
- dad-butts reblogged this from mycomputerismadeofbees and added:
- favoriteflavor likes this
- masterofmythologue likes this
- strappinglyhandsome likes this
- skeletelle likes this
- ferretxilla likes this
- mycomputerismadeofbees posted this